• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Conclusions

0 comments
 

This semester has been my most influential by most. I have grown massively as creative person. I have learned to accept new mediums, try new techniques, become a leader, think on the spot, and gained massive knowledge on on professional workflows.

I have been reading a collection of books in the library that has taught me everything in being a good director to an aware cinematographer. In being a director I have learned the set etiquette and shooting for the edit, how to handle auditions, and how to work with performers.

Practising Cinematography skills was brilliant. I have tried varied different cameras and formats. from a 35mm old camera to a Cine camera I have learned it is not about the camera, but really about the composition and how the piece fits at the end. Thankfully I've had many opportunities to practice framing.

Thanks to everyone who has worked and put up with me I have managed to grow on all my skills and improve on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff